Great Granny Vi's Soap Angel Instructions

Many of you really loved these little angels and wanted to know how to make them. Great Granny Vi sent in some drawings and one of the angels so we took some pictures and scanned the drawings so you can see how to make these.

This uses a bar of soft soap and a small thin paring knife. It is so cute. This is fun for anyone and a good craft to use with older children. GGVi says she learned how to make these in Girl Scouts when she was 10 years old.

Great Granny Vi's Soap Angel Instructions Great Granny Vi's Soap Angel Instructions two views of finished angel Great Granny Vi's Soap Angel Instructions

Thanks so much to Great Granny Vi!

You are such an interesting lady! I love this and will share with my carving friend and nieces. Thank You!

That's absolutely darling! I love that, it would really make a great gift for some of my friends! I'll definitely have to try that.

Thanks for sharing the cute angel (directions, patterns and pics). They are very cute. I used this same idea to help train Cub Scouts on the use of jack knives. We didn't work from patterns, but each kid chose their own idea. Some came away with cute little puppies, stars, and lots and lots of soap chips! LOL After a couple of sessions, and very clean hands, each of my Scouts had earned their "whittlin chip".

Thanks for sharing!

I know this posting on the soap angels is old but I just found it and I will try this. Too cute and would make great gifts for my CEO friends. Thanks Granny. Love, Maryjo

How cute! You are a very talented lady!

Making a Soap Angel
Making a Soap Angel
Crafts GiftsApril 21, 2006
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Granny Square Heart
Crocheted Granny Square Heart
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale