Buttery Herbed Corn on the Cob
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 small garlic cloves, minced (opt.)
- 1 tsp. snipped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. fresh basil leaves or 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves or 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 ears corn, shucked
In small bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, basil, thyme, salt and pepper. Rub corn generously with butter mixture. Wrap each ear in heavy duty aluminum foil. Place corn on grill over medium ash-covered coals. Grill 10-15 minutes or until tender, turning frequently. Serve immediately.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 3:28:16 PM on 10.0.1.56 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us