Devil's Delight Deviled Eggs
- 6 large egg, whole and hard-boiled
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 1/4 oz deviled ham spread,
- 3 tablespoon onions, spring or scallions (green onions), raw and finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup cheese, cheddar, grated/shredded
- 1 dash paprika, for garnish
Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. Mash yolks, add mayonnaise; mix well. Stir in ham (and onion if you like). Place yolk stuffing into egg white halves. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
By JohnLuse from Columbus, GA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 17, 2017 at 11:09:30 PM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us