Devil's Delight Deviled Eggs
- 6 large egg, whole and hard-boiled
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 1/4 oz deviled ham spread,
- 3 tablespoon onions, spring or scallions (green onions), raw and finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup cheese, cheddar, grated/shredded
- 1 dash paprika, for garnish
Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. Mash yolks, add mayonnaise; mix well. Stir in ham (and onion if you like). Place yolk stuffing into egg white halves. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
By JohnLuse from Columbus, GA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide