Devil's Delight Deviled Eggs
- 6 large egg, whole and hard-boiled
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 1/4 oz deviled ham spread,
- 3 tablespoon onions, spring or scallions (green onions), raw and finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup cheese, cheddar, grated/shredded
- 1 dash paprika, for garnish
Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. Mash yolks, add mayonnaise; mix well. Stir in ham (and onion if you like). Place yolk stuffing into egg white halves. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
By JohnLuse from Columbus, GA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 8, 2016 at 11:12:28 PM on 10.0.2.212 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us