Natural Shower Tile Spray Recipe

Does anyone know of a natural shower spray? Although I know it works, I don't want to use bleach because it is a poison. I am trying to eliminate all such cleaning products from my home.

I had read in one of the posts that hydrogen peroxide and baking soda worked to remove the mildew. But I would like to try a daily spray-on solution for the tile in my shower. I squeegee my shower doors and after reading all the posts, will start to use the fan in my bathroom. But that still leaves the problem of the natural tile spray-on solution. Thanks.

Audrey from Boca Raton, FL

Try or

I would think that something with vinegar or baking soda would be a good start.

You can try a spray bottle with water and a few drops of tea tree oil. It has a nice scent and it's anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. It helped me with mildew issues in my toilet bowl a few years ago. If it works, make sure to post it as a tip!

I use a mixture of jet dry (dish washer drying agent) vinegar and dawn dish washing detergent in a spray bottle.

1 cup vinegar

1/4 cup jet dry (can use dollar store brand)

and two drops of dawn dish washing detergent

Keeps the shower from getting soap build up.

Just don't use the baking soda or vinegar together.

Man Cleaning Shower Tiles
Cleaning Shower Tiles
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Bathroom CleanersOctober 15, 2008
Installing Vinyl Tile Over Old Linoleum Tile
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes