SupplementsHealth and Fitness

Reviews of Hydroxycut

Has anyone ever tried Hydroxycut and if so what did you think about it? Thanks.

colts73 from Washington, IN

Anonymous

IMHO all those diet supplements on the market are a bunch of hooey. It's just a way for company's to take advantage and make money off of people who want to shape up/lose weight without effort.

Old fashioned good eating habits and exercise will do far more for you and your pocketbook and body will thank you for not using them.

Yes they do, depending on how you want to feel. I quit smoking several months ago and recently moved to a very remote area where the weather is cooler than the Florida I knew. So, I put on some weight. I have no way to walk in this area due to the hills, highway and the cold. I do work where I get a lot of walking in each day in a restaurant. So I took these hydroxycuts yesterday before each meal on my day off.

I wasn't running around all day but did feel an increase in energy and ate much, much less. However, this morning before work I took the recommended dosage of two before I ate. I ended up having to work because it became really busy before I could sit down and eat. Well, they worked alright. I couldn't slow down, literally and felt like a train. I became dizzy at times and thought I would pass out. So be careful with them as everyone is different. I wasn't shaky or anything, just really speedy and did not take any more the rest of the day.

I have taken Adipex by prescription actually there is a generic for it I can't recall the name which is what I take and it is about 25 to 35$ a month. Gave me loads of energy and cut my appetite. I was 192 and down to 150 now and have even eaten candy etc. and still lost weight. Only symptom was a dry mouth.