Cleaning a Charcoal BBQ Grill

After my charcoal grill top has cooled from grilling, I spray it down with oven cleaner and place inside a garbage bag and tie shut. I let it sit over night. When I remove it, I give it a quick and easy scrubbing with dish detergent and water. It cleans up so nice and easy!

Rinse well, let dry, then spray it down with cooking spray and place it back on the grill. The cooking spray also prevents rusting in humid conditions. Now I can enjoy my cookouts without the hassle of clean up!

By Patty J from East Peoria, IL

You can also place the grill in a plastic bag, pour 1 cup of Ammonia in. Tie tightly and let sit in the outdoor heat for 24 hours. Cleans beautifully.

Brush cleaning charcoal grill
Cleaning a Charcoal BBQ Grill
Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesMarch 2, 2011
store-bought charcoal chimney
Making Your Own Charcoal Starter
A carpetted living room with a fire place.
Removing a Charcoal Stain on Carpet
BBQ Chicken Pizza
BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipes
Serving bbq ribs to a large group.
Making BBQ for a Large Group
🎄