Sammie (Shih Tzu Mix)

Sammie is 1 1/2 year old Shih Tzu Mix. I got her in September 2009 from people who no longer wanted her and were gonna throw her on side of the road if no one took her. She loves to run! But she also like to be lazy and lay around. She loves to play with her stuffed animals! Even though she is only 8 lbs, she thinks that she is ferocious! Sammie is my little Baby Angel! She makes me so very happy! I couldn't imagine not having her in my life!

By Keisha

Sammie (Shih Tzu Mix)

What a cutie.

How could anyone want to leave such a cutie pie on the side of the road? Bless you!

closeup of puppy
Shih Tzu Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesJuly 7, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Shih Tzu
Shih Tzu Breed Information and Photos
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix