Dog BreedsDogs

American Eskimo and Daschund Mix

Does anyone know or have pictures of a American Eskimo and Daschund mix?

Ashley from Lake Charles

I don't have a pic to give you, but go to Google. Cleck on images and type in that you are looking for. You will definitely frind a pic there. I just brought home a mixed breed and I got my pic there before I got him. Try this address

http://images.g  Images&gbv=2

Hope this helps

I have a pic. I have a dog that is that mix.

We have adopted a cute fella who is a Miniature Daschund and Malamute, (and no I really don't know how that is possible). He is now 6 months old and as cute as ever.

This is Joey, my "Doximo" puppy. I think Eskimos and Dachshunds make the most adorable puppies!

He looks just like my Leo , Leo is a mixed dashed hound and Eskimo and he was born April 7th 2016 and I've had him since he was 7 weeks old I will try to send picture I'm trying to find out what kind of food to eat him cause he won't eat the food that I'm buying him

I love my dog! she is so adorable, and very temperamental. She makes for a perfect best friend. I have never had a dog so lovable. I recommend a dachshund mix to any one looking for a new dog! Hi Laurie! The dog in the Oklahoma sweater is my dogs brother! haha

Boomer 8 weeks American Eskimo Daschund mix

A Daschund is a small dog with an elongated shape, who are prone to back problems. An Eskimo type dog is much larger in size and weight. What happens to these poor dogs when they get older? What health problems will occur? Have any of you spoken with your vet, or a dog breeder of these various types? If you want to cross-breed anything stick to flowers, or vegetables which is a lot more humane. No suffering here. Please be a responsible pet owner, spay and neuter your cats and dogs. Each year millions of animals suffer needlessly, "live" in shelters if they are "lucky", get sold to medical labs and are cruelly treated, or are put to death.

This is my buddy Bocephus when he was about 3-4 months old. He is by far one of the best dogs I have ever owned, he loves to cuddle, especially at night. He loves to snuggle up to me at bedtime.

I have this mix and he's a great high energy dog. He is very smart and learns quickly. I highly recommend this mix!

I have a Doximo too, she is one of the most affectionate pets ever. Here is a picture of her.

I have the Doxiemo; cutest best pup ever! Can't get enough of little Tony!

I love this mix. My dog magic is very playful, lovable, and smart. He has a lot of energy. He learns very fast. He loves everybody. Easily my best friend. This is a picture of him laying next to my mother. He loves to cuddle at night.

This is Beans, seven month old Daschund/ American Eskimo Mix

This is Willow my 2 month old doxiemo. I have no clue what she's going to look like when she gets bigger.

This is Lilly. We know she is part Doxie but aren't sure what else she is mixed with. Eskimo is one of our guesses. She is completely white except for her ears which have a little orange on them.