Bonnie, Spurt and Maggie (European Shorthair - Moggies)

From Left to right: Bonnie, Spurt and Maggie. They are 3 year old European Shorthairs (Moggies). Three years ago, I found 4 kittens under a bush in the pouring rain when they where just tiny kittens about 4 weeks old. They were very sick with cat flu and extremely skinny and it took a lot of TLC and visits to the vet to try to keep them all alive. Unfortunately just the three of them pulled through, but today they are a picture of health and happiness.

Their absolute favourite things to do are sleeping, eating and then sleeping some more, all cuddled up together. They stick together like glue and spend a lot of time hugging, play-fighting and grooming each other. I do a lot to keep them stimulated, because they're all indoor cats. Every week, I give them some sort of new experience or something new to do. Paper bags, boxes full of shredded newspaper, feathers I find in the woods (scaulded first of course) or hiding homemade treats in hard to find places around the house are just some of the fun and free things I give them to do to keep them all happy, exercized and entertained.

I have 6 rescue cats in all and I truly believe that somehow they are especially loving and grateful and happy to be alive as if they somehow instinctively know, that they have been given a second chance in life. As the picture shows, my cats love each other dearly and spend lots of time cuddled up together. It's just so heartwarming and cute to see.

By Vicki from Copenhagen, Denmark

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I wish they were sitting on my lap right now.

Aww. Lovely babies. If I were a cat in need of rescuing, I'd be lucky to find someone like you. Bravo for your actions and adoptions of these beautiful cats.

The gang! How lucky these babies are to have you in their lives. I only adopt "rescue" kitties and they delight my heart.

I know they love you as much as you love them. Thank you so much for sharing your heartwarming story.

Many Blessings to you,

Jennifer

Northern Virginia

What a proud family they are, and you can tell they have been well taken care of. They are so fortunate to have been given a home with so much love and TLC.

European Shorthair Cat
European Shorthair Cat Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJune 28, 2006
Exotic Shorthair Kitten
Exotic Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos
Munich Town Square
Germany Frugal Travel Guide
German Shorthair Pointer
German Shorthair Pointer Breed Information and Photos
British Shorthair
British Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos
🎄