Lola (Calico)

Lola is almost 2 years old and a Domestic Shorthair Calico. My mother got Lola for me for this Christmas. She got her from the SPCA on Friday after Thanksgiving.

I have a cat toy that is a stick with a lightweight ball on the end that rattles. I swing the ball around on the floor around a cardboard box. She chases it sometimes hiding behind the box and then springing over the top to pounce the ball. She also loves laying on top of the recliner looking out the window.

I feel so lucky and proud to have gotten Lola from the SPCA. She's such a sweet cat. She quickly settled into our home and hearts!

By Vickie from Fredericksburg, VA

This picture looks like a magazine! Gorgeous!

Photos Pets CatsDecember 23, 2009
Calico Cat
Calico Breed Information and Photos
mixed beans
Calico Beans Recipes
🎉
🎄