To Top

Call 211 for Referrals To Local Assistance

If you are looking for help with food, housing, employment, health care, counseling and more (including holiday help), call 211. It is a national line that you can call from anywhere in the country. Whoever answers can put you in touch with the closest help to you.

By Linda from Bloomington, IL

Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

December 4, 20100 found this helpful

Wow, thanks for this tip. I bet it will help lots of people. I sure wasn't aware of it. I have a lot of elderly friends who could use it.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
December 7, 20100 found this helpful

Excellent tip, Linda. I plan to try applying to work for my local Info & Referral call center during my job search.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
In This Guide
A woman holding a help sign.
Finding Temporary Financial Assistance and Housing
Better Living Charity AdviceDecember 3, 2010
Food Charity Organization
New Jersey Charity Organizations
old red phone
Inbound Call Blocker Reviews
Female florist standing in her shop.
Finding a Local Florist
Mole Digging Out of Hole into Open Air
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Yard
Fourth of July Ideas!
Father's Day Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/05/21 07:30:33 in 3 secs.
Loading Something Awesome!