A Wife's Duties (A Joke)

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

The first man had married a woman from Iowa and had told her that she was going to do dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple days, but on the third day, he came home to a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man had married a woman from Illinois. He had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day, he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a girl from Oregon. He told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, and the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, enough to fix himself a bite to eat and load the dishwasher.

By Terri H. from NV

Both my husband and I loved the joke!!

Being an Oregon wife, I heartily approve of this!

Jess

i dont think that joke is funny at all. why is it funny for a woman to hit a man but a man hitting a woman is a terrible thing. It terrible for ANYONE to hit someone else and not the least bit funny under any terms. There really are some men who are hurt by women and we should not encourage it.

hey in jokes everything is fine d main intention of joke is 2 bring laugh on ones face n it brings on my face so lik d jok

The joke is great. It will be good for men to read it, so they will know that women are their partners and not their servants.

This is a typical African scenario. I hope African men will see it, and learn from it. The guy deserves more than that.

Hilarious (WOMEN ARE NOT SLAVES). Why can't the husband help out?

That is hilarious, I was born in IA, and have become alot more ornery in Oregon..but it applies to women in Alaska too! ;) (cabin fever?)

Sorry..trigger happy on the mouse!

Love it!

My Husband's Boss just sent him a REAL, very old news paper clipping of "Wife's Duties". It had on there everything we are supposed to do, such as always having a hot meal, making a small fire for him in the fire place in colder months, having the kids dressed nicely and washed, dusting the tables 15 minutes before he comes home, etc, etc, etc.

So I found this joke and had him send it to his boss as my response. :)

www.myspace.com/snowboardingisalifestyle

It is very amazing. I think he should have been able to see after one week. Of course, women are not slaves!

re: guest post

If you cant take a joke. Don't read the jokes.

Entertainment JokesJuly 23, 2007
A man giving a gift to his wife.
Gift Ideas for Your Wife
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Dog on Concrete
Dog Pooping and Peeing on Concrete
two unhappy women
Getting Along With Your Stepmother
🎄