Make Your Own Frappe

Make your own frappe. If you've tried the mocha or caramel frappes out there, you know how expensive they are. Don't pour out your leftover morning coffee! I fix mine while it's hot with cream and sweet and low, and put it in a jar in the fridge. For an afternoon pick me up, I pour a cup in my blender, add a scoop of frozen whipped topping, 2 or 3 ice cubes and a tablespoon of caramel ice cream topping. Hit the frappe button on the blender and you're in for a treat! And it didn't cost you $3.00 a cup!

By ssfelts from Tallassee, TN

Frappuccino Drink
Frappuccino Recipes
Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesAugust 26, 2010
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
Designing Wedding Invitations
Designing Your Own Wedding Invitations
Growing your own wedding flowers.
Growing Your Own Wedding Flowers
Evergreen garland with berries and glass Christmas ornaments.
Making an Evergreen Garland
🎉
🎄