Sharing Recipes With a Friend in India - Categories:

Sharing Recipes With a Friend in India

I need a recipe for a friend in India. My name is Kat and I have a friend in India that I met on line; he claims to be a great cook, well I am too, but I need your help.

I need a recipe that would consist of beef, chicken, or mutton that I could send to him to knock his socks off. I have so many recipes, but not sure what to send.

Like my best chili? So, I am looking for some feedback. Nothing too complicated, but something good. Thanks for your help.

By Kathy from Philadelphia, PA

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

No expert on food here but don't natives of India like hot food? How about a real Louisiana cajun chicken recipe? If I remember right it is hot. Just an idea, something truly American.

Now that is an excellent idea! Yes, they love spicy foods. It all about spices in India. Thank you for the suggestion!

Just a thought, aren't cows sacred in India? Do they eat beef?

Food and Recipes Recipes MeatsNovember 27, 2009
Lamb curry in a pan with a side of white rice.
Lamb Curry Recipes
Communal Sharing
Communal Sharing and Saving
A girl holding a basket full of vegetables.
Sharing Garden Produce
beautiful garden
Sharing Plants With Others