Differences Between Indoor and Outdoor Plants

How can we know that a plant is indoor or outdoor? I have many plants in my home and I am giving them my proper care, but still I have no idea they will be good and proper. Some of them look good and fresh, but some are getting brown and dry. They have full turgidity and proper sunlight, but one of my plants is getting faint and brown.

What is the reason?

By Amna from Pakistan

Answers

I found out the difference the "hard way." I had a beautiful indoor 6-foot Corn Plant which I put outdoors so my cat wouldn't eat it. It promptly died because it was too cold in the winter. Indoor plants due well in warm temperatures with minimum sunlight requirements. I would ask at your local nursery.

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceMay 22, 2011
Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
Raising Girls
A cat sitting outside in the woods.
Changing an Outdoor Cat into an Indoor Cat
Front Loading Washer
Using a Front Loading Washer
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
🎄
🍂