Paint Color Ideas for Kitchen with Mauve Countertops and Pinkish Trim

I'm moving into a house that needed paint everywhere! My biggest problem is the kitchen. I love color, but I'm also afraid of color. OK to the point.

My counters are like a pinkish mauvish color with specks of white or beige in it. The walls are an antique color and the trim, oh the trim, is this odd pinkish color. It's horrific to look at! My cabinets are a light wood color.

I have no idea what colors to use that would go well. Most of the house is bright white other than bedrooms. Please help.

By str82 from NY

Answers

I would paint the walls & trim both the same (beige) color, matching the beige in the counter shade.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating KitchenAugust 28, 2010
A nice kitchen with granite countertops and white cabinets.
Coordinating Granite Countertops With Kitchen Cabinets
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Granite Countertop
Choosing Granite Countertops
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 8:55:54 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.