Clean Glass Coffee Carafe With Used Filter

I just spoke with one of my sons and he gave me a great tip. He uses an auto drip coffee maker. When he empties the carafe, he rinses the filter and uses it to scrub the inside of the glass carafe. He tells me the glass shines like new money. The filter is just abrasive enough to remove the coffee stains without harming the finish. You don't have to fool with the vinegar boil every few days or weeks depending on how often you use the pot.

By MartyD from Houston, TX

I use crushed ice and salt, put some of each in carafe and swish for several seconds, empty and rinse with cold water, will shine like new.

Coffee Carafe
Cleaning a Coffee Carafe
Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousJanuary 21, 2011
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
glass coffee table
Repairing a Coffee Table With Missing Glass
Coffee Filter Doily
Making a Coffee Filter Doily
🎉
🎄