My Raised Garden

Here is my raised garden.

By Ross from Merryville, Louisiana

My Raised Garden

AWESOME!! I am very envious.

Excellent garden. Isn't it nice to see DNA at work?

If you get me a TV and feed me, I will sit in one of the boxes and pretend to be a begonia.

O.

Wow!! How long have you had your raised beds and what do you have in between them? Is it dirt or something else?

Thank you Ross for sharing your photos. I also have raised beds but only four of them right now. By looking at yours it give me ideas on how to arrange mine. Your garden looks so organized and neat. It almost looks like a nursery.

Very nice looking. I was wondering how you had big plants in there already until I read where you're from. It's snowing (and sticking)here.

This garden is filled with cypress mulch in the walking area under the mulch we put the black weed cloth. This is our first year to realy get veggies out of her. She was built last spring and the dirt was just ripe this year aroud a 7 ph.

You're an inspiration for all of your hard work. If my yard were not such a wild wilderness, I'd try that! My sister always had her raised beds and soil "built and imported in", and grew the best of everything in Calif., I hear. In Texas, we have to deal with the drought, heat, sun, pests, etc. as a result. God bless you. : )

Photos GardenApril 9, 2007
"Vintage" Cake Platter made from a china plate and stemware.
Making Your Own Cake Stand
wood framed garden bed
Building Raised Beds
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Gardening in Raised Beds
Gardening in Raised Beds
🎄