Elsa (Rottweiler)

Elsa is a 3 year old Rottweiler. She was found on the side of the road a year ago Two weeks after we brought her home she gave birth to 10 beautiful full blood Rottweilers.

She love to chase our white cat, Cleo, who will have nothing to do with her! But, patient Elsa keeps trying after each paw smack from Cleo!

She was not our pick of breeds, but has shown us that Rottweillers can be caring, calm and very loving pets, even around any child. Occasionally she considers herself a lapdog!

By Gretta from Wayne, Ok

To see a picture of both Cleo and Elsa go to:

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf55880316.tip.html

Beautiful!! It's so sad that someone can throw out a perfectly wonderful animal like that, but their loss is your gain! I'm so glad you found each other!

Stacey

Elsa is beautiful and very lucky to have found you, but I think you were also lucky in finding her! I'm convinced that any dog can be trained to be either sweet or mean, according to how they're treated. Rescued dogs are the best - I have two myself - a female elderly dachshund and a golden retriever mix puppy. Like Elsa, the retriever puppy thinks he's a lapdog sometimes! Give Elsa a big hug and kiss for me! God bless you !

They're a beautiful pair. I love that Elsa goes against some people's ideas about Rottweilers - she sounds like a saint!

Some watchdog, the big darling! If tossed on the side of the road, how would one know if she's "pure

blood"? But, who cares if they all look this good?

She looks so loving and the child does too. Thanks.

God bless and keep you all. : )

Pets Pet PagesApril 13, 2007
Guide
Rottweiler
Rottweiler Breed Information and Photos
🎄