Where to Get 2 1/2 Inch Ribbon Online

Anyone know where to get 2 1/2 inch ribbon online. I am looking for patterns and solids.

Thanks~

Carrie from Ontario

Try The Ribbon Spot. They may have what you want.

Just google it.

If you're registered on the eBay website you can purchase items by using the Buy it Now option.

Hi Carrie

Country Bumpkin sells all sorts of ribbons ... a great range & great service! I think they even have a shop in the U.S. nowadays.

If you are into beautiful embroidery, you will know of their beautiful Embroidery & Smocking 'Inspirations' magazines that come out quarterly.

Here is the link for their main shop:

http://www.countrybumpkin.com.au/index2.php

I have been getting their magazines since the first issue & now have a beautiful collection. The photography alone is beautiful to look at in the magazines.

I have also bought several of their kits for the projects in the magazines & they are beautiful. I tried buying all the items that I needed for the projects, until I discovered that it's quite a bit cheaper to buy the kits, than the individual items. It saves me a lot of time & effort as I dont have to go searching in many stores, to get all the items required & I don't end up with all those little bits left over that I can't do anything with. However, all the threads come in full skeins, etc.

I hope this helps ...

Cheers

Wendy - a devotee of Country Bumpkin! :-))

Consumer Advice Product FinderOctober 1, 2007
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
A woman paying her bills online.
Paying Bills Online
A Christmas tree made out of ribbon.
Ribbon Craft Ideas
🎄
🍂