Storing Funnels

If you use funnels in your garage or workshop for filling oil, gas, herbicides, pesticides, etc., you waste a lot of time and money if you clean them after each use. To prevent dust and insects from sticking to them, just put each one into a different color shopping bag and close them air tight with a twist tie. You can hang them up on nails by their handles, and even label each spot.

By Helmut
http://www.webby.com/humor

I use clip that holds papers together that you put through the holes in the paper in it snap together to organize my funnels and then I hang them on the end of my three tiered shelf in my pantry area so the funnels are always accessible .