Lysol Stain

My daughter sprayed Lysol on our cherry wood table, there is a white cloud on the table. Any ideas?

Angie from O'fallon, MO

Get a piece of steel wool.. not a brillo pad, but the steel wool pad that is softer. Rub in a circular motion gently.

mayo. I know it sounds crazy but seriously put a glob of mayo on it and rub it in until the mayo is gone! I have furniture that went through hurricane katrina and mayo took most of the spots off that were in the wood! I would not use a metal anything, good luck""

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureMarch 29, 2007
Bug Sprayed on Wood Table
Cleaning a Bug Spray Stain on Wood Table
House With Vinyl Siding
Removing Wood Stain From Vinyl Siding
A coffee maker in the kitchen.
Removing a Coffee Stain on a Wall
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors