Product Review: Wonder Wafers Air Freshener

Hey, wanted to pass something out here. I found really good scents for your home, car, anywhere you want. It's pretty new out, I suppose. It is called Wonder Wafers. Thought I'd pass this on to everyone. So far I'm liking the smell, great to put in your vent in your home, also in furnace filter. Hope you enjoy!

By Doni from MO

What are they? Where do you get them? Thanks, Robbyn

Where do you get them? Never heard of the wafers. I put something similar to that in my Oreck vacuum.

Jennifer CA

I found them online under; so go there and you can look over the different scents and packages.

They are great. I like the new leather scent the best. I found them on ebay.

I agree! I get my car cleaned at Turtle Wax and they drop one of these in everytime. They're absolutely amazing and last a lot longer than any other product I ever tried. I like Nu Car!

You can buy these online at different sites, I bought them direct from the manufacturer for $34.95 for 250 in a canister pack. These will last me a long time. You can find them cheaper. Just google "wonder wafers".

I recently just found out about them. They were under the seats when I bought my new car. I found a guy locally that has a site and sells them 5.95 for a dozen free shipping. Not bad because I can't use 2 and 300 at a time. They are over at

Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and HomeJune 19, 2008
A/C Heater Vent
Ford F150 Air Conditioner Blowing Hot Air
Perfume as Air Freshener
Using Perfume as Air Freshener
Getting Rid of the Smell from a Plugin Air Freshener
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality