Cleaning a Doll's Hair

Can I get the white marks off a Bitty's Baby's brown hair? I bought my daughter a used BB for Christmas.

By Nicole from IA

What sort of white marks? I have succeeded in using a gentle scrubbing powder for cleaning rubber and plastic dolls. The one with the chick on the package is gentle yet effective. it's been a while, so the name escapes me.

Could you just hold the hair out and color it with a brown sharpie? You'd have to do a few strands at a time, but it would be cheap, permanent, and the colored streaks would blend in with the rest of the doll's hair.

Home and Garden Cleaning ToysDecember 10, 2009
Wooden hairbrush on a black background.
Cleaning Hairbrushes
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎉
🎄