Cleaning a Doll's Hair - Categories:

Cleaning a Doll's Hair

Can I get the white marks off a Bitty's Baby's brown hair? I bought my daughter a used BB for Christmas.

By Nicole from IA

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

What sort of white marks? I have succeeded in using a gentle scrubbing powder for cleaning rubber and plastic dolls. The one with the chick on the package is gentle yet effective. it's been a while, so the name escapes me.

Could you just hold the hair out and color it with a brown sharpie? You'd have to do a few strands at a time, but it would be cheap, permanent, and the colored streaks would blend in with the rest of the doll's hair.

Home and Garden Cleaning ToysDecember 10, 2009
Wooden hairbrush on a black background.
Cleaning Hairbrushes
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 22, 2016 at 12:56:37 PM on in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.