Browsing: Derma Wand Reviews

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Derma Wand Reviews

Before buying beauty products that promise skin rejuvenation, it is a good idea to do a bit of research. This is a guide about Derma Wand reviews.

Derma Wand Reviews
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

March 8, 2015 Flag

Is it OK to use this with a history of brain aneurism surgery? Since it is an electronic gadget with electricity, will it be OK to use it?

By Daniel B.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

You should check with your doctor to be certain you can use the Derma Wand.

January 19, 2014 Flag

My question is that if it's free for 30 days for the test, how am I gonna get that without paying and am I gonna pay after 30 days?

By mujhdanasiri

Best Answer

I contract for one of the companies that takes orders for the derma wand. One reads "By ordering today you can try the derma wand for free for 30 days". After 30 days it's $39.95 + 14.95 shipping & handling with 2 more payments of $39.95 ($119.85 total + s&h).

Another one reads "You pay $14.95 today, processing fee for the skin care products. Then is 30 days you pay $39.95 + 14.95 s&h, followed by 2 more payments of $39.95".

Some say $9.95 instead of $14.95... depends on which ad you see. Either way though you'll end up paying $119.85 for the derma wand plus s&h and if you decided to return it within the 30 day money back guaratee you will pay the shipping fee to return it.

Always...Always listen for risk free. I hear all day long (on numerous products) that the commercial said free... Nothing is ever totally free. Always listen for RISK free which means you can return it within their stated time period and get a refund thus you've lost no money other than your p&h (processing & handling) or s&h (shipping & handling).

Marketing is big business and the consumer is responsible for looking out for themself! Always listen closely and look for the small print on the bottom or corner of your TV screen. Many times that's where you'll see they've added in costs they haven't stated out loud. Example: "Buy one get - one free" but in small print on your screen you'll see "just pay additionaly shipping". It's a buyer beware world out there so keeps your eyes and ears open for a catch!

September 23, 2013 Flag

The Dermawand has many proven results. My mother uses it, my co-worker's mother also uses it. The results are not instant as many thing after using it for one week, it is a long term investment for your skin. After using it for a few months you will see the improvements. My mum and co-worker's mum are proof. They love it, their wrinkles are reduces, their skin feels smoother and they say they have their "glow" back again.

Look on the Australian Shaver Shop website where there are many reviews that are very informative., The Shaver Shop staff are trained extensively on the Dermawand product and are very helpful. They explained everything to me and the process it takes. Go ask the experts.

November 7, 2012 Flag

Is the daily use of the Dermawand laser harmful in any way to your health? Can it cause any cancer or something else?

By YR

I simply keyed: "Dermawand laser" in my browser and many useful links came up. You should get your question answered there. Also reviews pros and cons. Hope this helps.

June 1, 2013 Flag

I'm interested in hearing from anyone that has used the Dermawand for a year or more?

By JM

I've used Dema Wand for about 10 years. It's great! Not only does it improve my skin it has added benefits - cold sores will disappear in 1 or 2 days. Osteo- arthritis - it soothes and lightens pain. Restless legs is another use for the derma wand.

Lucie

I have used Derma Wand for 5 years. I haven't had any problems & my skin looks younger. I only use it 2-3 times a week for no longer than 15 min. Awesome results, but it's not a magic wand

January 20, 2010 Flag

The results of Derma Wand are temporary from what I've read. I was wondering how long they do last. All day, a few days? Thanks.

By Bailey from Denver, CO

OMG....there is NO way I would give up mine. I have had it about a year and a half and love it. I do not get the eyebrow lift shown on HSN but that girl has used it daily for several years. At age 49 I have large pores and oily skin with few tiny wrinkles under my eye. I now have smaller pores and my face is somewhat dryer and it helps with acne! At this age I shouldn't have any but I do. Way cheaper and does the same thing the $150 Zeno at Wal Mart does! Buy from HSN and then you will not have a problem returning it if you dont like it.

The DW slightly tightens your face and neck with daily use. I use in evenings while watching tv and for about 1/2 hr at a time. My mother was the first to notice! She asked me what I was using on my face because it looked so good and younger. I don't think a few minutes a day is enough that is why I do so long at night. I have just started using the Nutri Sonic facial brush on HSN and it is fantastic! I didn't notice how "unclean" my face was until this. I am hoping between it and the Derma Wand I can improve my face and neck without surgery!

As long as you use it every day, the results will stay and keep getting better. I see they are selling them again in the UK throught Amazon.

The modern exaggerated ozone phobia is pointless. Ozone is corrosive but it is part of normal air (especially in summer). The worst it does is decomposing latex. But treating facial skin with fruit acids is corrosive also and you could surely kill humans and decompose the corpse with only enough fruit acids. And everything that attacks skin cells can increase skin cancer risk. Strengthen your immune system by enough sleep and organic food to fight against it.

I employ a classic violet ray machine for pain treatment (not beauty), which is likely much stronger than the Derma Wand. The way I employ it, the ozone smell doesn't make headache. I guess that happens only after being exposed for over an hour to it. I vent the bathroom immediately after use (not least because the acrid stuff eats latex). With summer smog ozone the situation is much different, because 1. the environment is way too hot and 2. you can not open a window to get rid of it. Classic violet ray machines even had a dedicated ozone inhaler to disinfect your respiratory tract. (Some people still use it.)

These machines work not by producing some strange neon light but mainly by firing thousands of small lightning bolts onto the skin, those produce the ozone and some full spectrum light (containing a bit of UV). These sparks have a strongly disinfecting effect but also burn the surface a bit. Overexposure can cause sunburn-like damage, but unless it is overused, I would not consider this very dangerous. (Domina studios even use similar "violet wand" devices of much higher intensity than medically recommended to produce pain and temporary skin brandings.) How ever I would not want to treat my head with it without reason because I fear that the pulsed HF (strong like 15 mobile phones) may cook my brain. But I am also aware that the lower frequency (500kHz with violet ray) concentrates heat way less than the microwaves of mobile phones. I don't use mine for beauty, but I read that mild spark treatment (holding tube at distance) can e.g. soften scars. Stronger sparks burn warts and (unlike mechanical removal) kill the embedded germs.

Websearch for "violet ray" history. In early 1900th such machines were used to treat all kinds of medical conditions, but FDA banned them in 1950th (pushed by the pharma lobby) due to exaggerated health claims.

One hour the most !not worth it!!

June 2, 2012 Flag

Can Derma Wand can be used by men?

By Prakash

Researched online and yes, men can use DermaWand.

I don't see why men couldn't use it; afterall skin is skin ;-) It's doubtful they really work but here are a couple of reviews you can read about them to make up your mind if you really want to. What the person in the second review is talking about is probably broken capillaries.

http://www.theperformanceleader.com/derma-wand-review/

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Derma_wand_-_does_it_work

January 20, 2010 Flag

Does anyone know why my pores are larger after using the Derma Wand?

By Wendy C. from Riverside, CA

Answers:

Derma Wand Reviews

I know you don't want one. I was a pro for years in day-spas doing everything one can do, and those things are really not good for your skin. You can only thin your skin so much, or the epidermis isn't there to keep pores tight and closed up. We once played with one in the shop and decided we didn't want it! Customers bought them, and then we had to fix the damage. It's too abrasive. I know they aren't cheap, but I can't say I liked it.

I just use sugar to exfoliate; it breaks down dead skin and gets rid of them-no pores get clogged because all of it dissolves. With the Derma Wand, I developed a thin spot and it seemed to leave particles and dead skin behind. I have irritable skin, and you may, too. It's not sensitive, but allergies make it want to get red. Maybe you're having a similar experience. (07/19/2009)

By damaged05170

Derma Wand Reviews

I used the Derma Wand for 2 years and really thought it was doing my skin some good. I let my son use it because he had acne and he believed it was helping his spots clear up. But unfortunately, one day while he was using the Derma Wand on a fairly high setting, it blew up at the tip and it's a wonder he wasn't blinded or something from the glass fragments or even the beam. From that day on I've never replaced it even though my son wants me to. (08/12/2009)

By Xocai-Lady

Derma Wand Reviews

I followed the suggestion of another reviewer and bought my Derma Wand through HSN. It only cost me $79.99 (saved $40 right off the bat) plus free shipping. I also purchased a 2 year warranty for $13.00, so if I break it, it will be replaced. I received it 3 days ago. The first time using it, I felt that it wasn't doing anything, but I decided to give it a real try by using it twice a day as recommended.

I already see a significant improvement in my skin texture. That hormonal acne that runs from the corners of my lips down to my chin is almost entirely gone. I also have 2 small fatty lumps that I've had for years and they are shrinking already. I've also been experimenting using it on a couple of psoriasis lesions on my leg, it will take some time to see how that is affected. So overall, I'm happy with the product. Regardless of whether it actually smooths out wrinkles, it is still doing great things for my skin. (10/11/2009)

By B Taylor

July 16, 2009 Flag

Does anyone have any information on Dermawand? Have you tried it and what results did you have? How long did it take to get results? Does anyone know how and where I can get information about this product and if it works? Thanks!

October 2, 2008 Flag

Has anyone used the DERMA WAND -- and if so, what do you think of it?

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Bath and BeautyFebruary 1, 2013
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
EmeryCat Board
Emery Cat Board Reviews
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 26, 2016 at 5:40:14 AM on 10.0.2.251 in 10 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.