Using a DermaWand

Many people have used the DermaWand system to improve their skin appearance. This is a guide about using a DermaWand.

Can DermaWand can be used by men?

By Prakash

Answers

Best Answer

Researched online and yes, men can use DermaWand.

Anonymous
Best Answer

I don't see why men couldn't use it; afterall skin is skin ;-) It's doubtful they really work but here are a couple of reviews you can read about them to make up your mind if you really want to. What the person in the second review is talking about is probably broken capillaries.

http://www.answ  d_-_does_it_work

Is it OK to use this with a history of brain aneurism surgery? Since it is an electronic gadget with electricity, will it be OK to use it?

By Daniel B.

Answers

Best Answer

You should check with your doctor to be certain you can use the Derma Wand.

I am trying to use my Dermawand in the car by plugging it up to this Powerline inverter. I need to know how many watts the Dermawand drawers.

Answers

At 240v the Dermawand uses 3Watts

You may want to check with the company about hooking this up to an atypical power source. If is still under warranty it could invalidate it. Even if it is out of warranty, it could cause damage to the device or a fire Their info is at this link dermawand.com/contactus

Safety first!!

I purchased DermaWand and have been using it for a couple of weeks and have noticed a particular smell that I really dislike. Is this normal? I have also noticed unusual headaches after using this device, now I am really concerned!

By Maggie C.

Answers

Yes, it's perfectly normal. According to the website it smells like fresh rain, but personally I think it smells like I've been standing too close to a radiator!

Is the daily use of the DermaWand laser harmful in any way to your health? Can it cause any cancer or something else?

By Seda

Do you have to continually by creams or moisturizers to be used with the DermaWand? How long do the results last/ Is it something I have to always use to keep the results?

By Judy

Are you able to use the DermaWand all over the face and body? If not please give me all the limitations. Thank you.

By rosedarlene