Keeping Pets Out of Cupboards

My cat knows where the food is kept and is always trying to get inside. If it weren't for the child-locks left on the cupboards by the previous owner, he'd weigh double what he does! It's like watching a toddler, he gets into everything. Thank goodness for these child-safety latches!

By Cyinda from Near Seattle

My ginger cat is like that. Gets the cupboards open, climbs inside, knocks all the food out, and chews holes in all the boxes and packages! He only does this when we are out or asleep, then he falls asleep in the cupboard! Brat! They are so cute!

My kitty gets into the cupboards too. I'm glad to know I don't have the only "cat burglar." lol

My Westhighland terrier do it too! Thank goodness for those locks!

A cat in a kitchen cabinet.
Keeping Pets Out of Cupboards
Pets AdviceOctober 22, 2009
Bored Kid at a Restaurant
Keep Children Entertained When Eating Out
pet mantis religiosa
Keeping Insects as Pets
A garden fence to keep pets out
Keeping Pets Out of the Garden
Cat in Knocked Over  Trashcan
Keeping Pets Out of Trash