Why are the Buckles and Handles on Coach Purse Turning Red?

My Coach leather purse is turning red on the handles and buckles. How do I clean this and why is this happening? Is it real?

By Nell

Best Answer

I wouldn't say it's not real for sure, but I have never had that problem with any Coach products. I use Coach dog collars which really take a beating at the dog park and I have Coach bags. Maybe you can polish the brass to remove the red.

Best Answer

All Coach products are guaranteed for life.

You can find a local Coach store and drop off your item, they will mail it to coach for refurbishing and call you to pick it up when it gets back to the store.

If you don't have a coach store by you, get on their site and find the address you should send your item to for refurbishing, then they send it back to you.

Coach replaced my daughter in law's handbag for free. They couldn't fix it so they replaced it for her for free.

I've sent my bags there just for a refreshing. Coach does it for life!

I wouldn't try to fix it when the manufacturer can or will or who may even replace it for free! Free $200 and up Coach products! they're the best.

Regarding whether it's real, unless you bought it at a Coach store or reputable department store, you'll never really know for sure. It's a shame things have to be that way, but sadly it's just how it is these days.

Home and Garden Cleaning LeatherApril 30, 2010
Coach Purse
Stain Proofing a Coach Purse
Cleaning a Coach Purse
Cleaning a Coach Purse
Turning a Planner Into a Purse
Turning a Planner Into a Purse
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet