Stain Proofing a Coach Purse

Category Clothing
Once you have decided to invest in a Coach purse, you will want to do whatever you can to keep it clean and great looking. This is a guide about stain proofing a Coach purse.

I just got my first Coach purse. It is signature fabric with leather accents. Is there a way to "waterproof" or "stainproof" the fabric portion of the purse? Thanks!

Vicki from Springfield, MO

Answers

By (Guest Post)

I spray all my fabric purses with Scotchguard or stain-resistant spray before I use them to keep them clean longer. (Otherwise they are dirt magnets.) You can do that to the fabric part of your purse, too - just cover up/avoid spraying the leather trim!

By (Guest Post)

I just got a new penelope shopper, large leather purse, my boyfriend is weatherproofing. Ill post how it goes.

Sony from TX

I also put scotchguard and then also put camp dry heavy duty water repellent. Works every time. My bags have lasted clean for years. Makes it so easy to clean.

Forgot to say: Test an inconspicuous area first to make sure it won't change the color of the material.