Cleaning Makeup Stains from Inside a Coach Purse

Category Stains
Makeup can be a tough stain to remove, perhaps even more so if it is on the lining of your purse. This is a guide about cleaning makeup stains from inside a Coach purse.

My daughter just gave me her Coach purse when she got a new one. It looks good outside, but her makeup got all inside the purple cloth and it needs cleaning badly what should I do with it?

By Debbie from Dahlonega, GA

Answers

Anonymous
Best Answer

You may not be able to get all the stains out but a small amount of simple soap and water on a damp rag will help alot without causing possible damage. My way of thinking is that as long as it's clean is a Blessing and especially that the stains are on the inside, that no one will really see except for you, rather than the outside. ;-)

Best Answer

I had makeup in my Coach purse and I took it to my local dry cleaners. It came out just fine. Good luck.

How do I clean the makeup off the inside of my coach purse?

Julie from Clarksburg, MD

Answers:

Makeup Stains Inside a Coach Purse

If it were me, I'd take everything out of your purse then turn the lining inside out and using an old toothbrush I'd apply baby-bath or baby shampoo (because it rinses out super-easy) or any shampoo or your favorite stain remover (like Goop hand cleaner is good to remove make-up, oil, and grease stains). Just put some on of the cleaner on to the toothbrush then scrub only the stain, then rinse with as little water as possible by using a a clean, damp wash cloth.

A second idea, take your purse into a dry-cleaner and ask them what to do. (12/29/2008)

By Cyinda