Makeup Stains Inside a Coach Purse

My daughter just gave me her Coach purse when she got a new one. It looks good outside, but her makeup got all inside the purple cloth and it needs cleaning badly what should I do with it?

By debbie from Dahlonega, GA

Best Answer

You may not be able to get all the stains out but a small amount of simple soap and water on a damp rag will help alot without causing possible damage. My way of thinking is that as long as it's clean is a Blessing and especially that the stains are on the inside, that no one will really see except for you, rather than the outside. ;-)

All I need to say is Upholstery cleaner!!! They sell at Walmart in the car department, follow as the instructions say ..works every time !!

The nastiest mess disappears safely

Best Answer

I had makeup in my Coach purse and I took it to my local dry cleaners. It came out just fine. Good luck.

My suggestion is to use a spray cleaner like resolve on the inside, and dab it with a clean white cloth until the stains are lighter. I know this is not a thrifty suggestion, but since it must be an expensive purse. I don't want to suggest anything which might ruin it. Good luck!

Ive tried all of those things and none of them worked without discoloring it somehow.

The correct way to remove this is by using upholstery cleaner. They sell it in the car department at Walmart .Follow the instructions, it works like magic without damaging your purse.

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousJanuary 30, 2011
💘
🍀