Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Shopping for Olive Pimento Cheese Spread

I would like to buy olive pimento cheese spread in the jar. I can't find it in the store anymore, only old English and pimento. Does anyone know where I can find it? Is it still made?

By Lynda from Pine Bluff, AR

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Anonymous [848]11/12/2011

EGGZ, you're in luck! I just submitted this recipe here at ThriftyFun :-)

Kraft Roka Blue Spread Substitute

I've seen several requests regarding Roka Blue so for those of you lovers looking for this discontinued product you're in luck because I found it and Kraft Kitchen themselves swear this is the perfect substitute recipe for the original! This recipe equals two of the original 5 ounce jars.

8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
Water, if desired

Mix the cream cheese and blue cheese until well blended; add 1 tablespoon at a time of water (up to 5 tablespoons) for a thinner consistency if desired.

*NOTE: For a tangier flavor add 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar.

By Elgie [4]11/11/2011

If anyone locates it, see if they also have the "Roka Blue" that my mother always stuffed celery with for the holidays. That is not in the stores either. I would love to find it again.

By Anonymous [848]11/11/2011

I think Kraft still makes it. If you have a Walmart near you they most likely carry it. I happen to have a really good recipe for it that you can make:

Pimento Olive Cheese Spread

10 oz sharp cheddar cheese, grated
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 small yellow onion, grated
1/2 cup chili sauce
1/4 cup pimiento stuffed olives, coarsely chopped
4 to 8 tbsp sour cream (depending on the consistency you want)

Mix first five ingredients well, stir in the 4 tablespoons of sour cream. Add more tablespoons of sour cream if desired.

Here are questions related to Shopping for Olive Pimento Cheese Spread.

Question: Shopping for Kraft Olive Pimento Cheese Spread

I have to have it. I have lived in Wisconsin all my life and bought it there, however, suddenly it wasn't there. I have now moved to Washigton DC and cannot find it. Any suggestions? I don't want a recipe.

By Peg

Most Recent Answer

By Ginnee [1]01/05/2013

I can't find it either. 'Lynda" in 2011 was looking for it too. Maybe they discontinued it.

I tried the link but got nowhere. Could be that I need another cup of coffee, though, to wake up. ;-)