Easy Chicken and Stuffing Casserole

I make a recipe using frozen chicken that my family loves. I use frozen, skinless chicken breasts. I place the frozen breasts in a baking dish, then I mix up a package of stovetop stuffing, (I use the store brand, much cheaper). After the stuffing is mixed, I dump it on top of the chicken breasts and pop it in the over at 350 degrees F and bake it for about 1 hour. The chicken comes out tender and flavored with the spices from the stuffing. Add a salad and a vegetable and you have a very filling dinner.

By Debbi from Blairsville, PA

I make a very similar dish, but I add a can of cream of chicken soup made with milk and a slice of swiss cheese then I put on the Stovetop. Yummy!

So, do you actually cook the stovetop according to package directions first? It seems like the stuffing would burn after cooking it on the stove then putting it in the oven. Am I wrong?

Do you cook the stovetop according to package directions and then put it in the oven for an hour? The stovetop doesn't burn?

Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
Chicken and Stuffing Casserole Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes PoultryOctober 16, 2008
Stove Top Stuffing
Recipes Using Stove Top Stuffing
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
Delicious Stuffing
Tips for Making Delicious Stuffing
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume
🎄
🍂