Hang Drying Small Items

Being short on space to hang lines for my small laundry items (wash clothes, socks, undies, etc.), I lined up three laundry baskets on the bed in the room next to the laundry room. That gives me plenty of room to hang all small items. I hang like items alike, so they are basically already sorted to put away when dry. Also, they're much easier to fold than when you have to pull them out of the dryer.

By Montana Jewel Therapy

I have an extra shower curtain rod hung up in my bathtub; far back enough that I don't hit my head on it. I hang quite a bit of things on it. I hang blouses on hangers and hang them on the rod. Also have some hooks and hang underwear on a rod that is made for wash clothes, etc. I also hang a lot of things outside when there is not a sand storm coming here in West Texas.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryMay 9, 2011
Dried orange slices, bundle of cinnamon sticks, and cloves.
Drying Oranges
A pile of dried apple slices.
Drying Apples
Dried Bananas
Drying Bananas
Dried Carrots
Drying Vegetables
🎄
🍂