Use Binder Clips for Hanging Artwork

Category Simple Living
Binder clips are an easy way to hang artwork, especially small items. Once you attach it to the artwork, simply hang the clip on a pushpin or a nail.

I had this great little wooden plaque that kept falling over when I bumped the desk. It had no hole or hanger in the back, so I came up with this solution. I simply put a binder clip on it and hung it up. Simple. Fast. Done.

This also works in an office for paperwork, craft books, invoices, warranty pamphlets, etc.

Hope this helps!

By Sandi/Poor But Proud from Salem, OR

Top Comment

I've also seen binder clips used to hold recipes, etc. by putting the back on the table and the recipe between the - oh my goodness what do you call the "wings".

Sorry I don't have a picture. But upside down from the picture of this posting. Hope you get the idea.

You can also put a pop-can tab on the back with a thumb-tack; just bend the tab a little forward and hang it up! (Just in case you need the binder clip for another purpose - smile!)

Better Living Simple LivingDecember 18, 2019
🎉
🎄

Generated 2019-12-19 23:06:01 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️