Simple LivingBetter Living

Binder Clip For Small Artwork

I had this great little wooden plaque that kept falling over when I bumped the desk. It had no hole or hanger in the back, so I came up with this solution. I simply put a binder clip on it and hung it up. Simple. Fast. Done.

This also works in an office for paperwork, craft books, invoices, warranty pamphlets, etc.

Hope this helps!

By Sandi/Poor But Proud from Salem, OR

Top Comment

I've also seen binder clips used to hold recipes, etc. by putting the back on the table and the recipe between the - oh my goodness what do you call the "wings".

Sorry I don't have a picture. But upside down from the picture of this posting. Hope you get the idea.

You can also put a pop-can tab on the back with a thumb-tack; just bend the tab a little forward and hang it up! (Just in case you need the binder clip for another purpose - smile!)