Hartz Tooth Scrubber

I have looked everywhere for the Hartz Tooth Scrubber in medium for my dog with no luck at all. Can anybody help me?

By Pat from San Antonio, TX

Go to www.hartz.com. click on dogs then products then health and wellness.

you can buy it on line for $9.99.

It's just my opinion but maybe save yourself lots of money and do what my dad used to do with his poodle and just use a soft bristle human toothbrush purchased from the pharmacy or grocery store? Most likely a human soft bristle is the same as a medium for a poochie?

I have worked for a Veterinarian for over 27 years. You can use a dry wash cloth to do your baby's teeth. Good luck

I have one - never used it cuz when I turned it on the dog jumped and ran. If you want it you could certainly boil the toothbrush part just to be safe. I think you can contact me and if you pay for shipping I'll be glad to give it to you. It's in like new condition.

Pets Dogs GroomingNovember 27, 2009
Crochet Pot Scrubber
Making a Crochet Pot Scrubber
Man with a sore mouth.
Caring for Your Gums After a Tooth Extraction
Girl Holding her Lost Tooth
Tooth Fairy Ideas
young girl dressed as tooth fairy
Making a Tooth Fairy Costume