- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 1/3 cups chicken broth (can used reduced-sodium kind)
- 3 med. unpeeled apples, cut into wedges
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp. apple cider or juice, divided
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Minced fresh parsley
Sprinkle chicken with lemon-pepper. In a large non-stick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, combine the broth, apples, onion, 3 Tbsp. cider, cinnamon and nutmeg. Bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and remaining cider until smooth; stir into apple mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Top with chicken; sprinkle with parsley.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 21, 2017 at 1:10:42 PM on 10.0.0.104 in 830 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us