Tips For Cutting Your Party Budget

When partying planning, you can cut your budget in half if you visit yard sales and thrift stores and post ads on Freecycle and Craigslist for wanted items, instead of buying all new things.

I just threw my husband a 50th surprise birthday in October. As I am unemployed, my budget was extremely low. I found awesome velvet and satin drape panels I used for tablecloths and for covering furniture. I was lucky the party was on the 29th of October, so I was able to use the skeleton/grim reaper theme inside and out.

I posted that I wanted "50th" items and got several good leads on things at great prices and some were FREE! I don't think I purchased hardly anything new for the decorating and was so proud of how things turned out. You too can decorate on a budget; it just takes time and a lot of looking. Good luck and happy hunting and partying!

By SuzyQ101561 from Archdale, NC

Tips For Cutting Your Party Budget

Tips For Cutting Your Party Budget

Photos PartyFebruary 8, 2011
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Woman Consulting Her Shopping List in the Supermarket
Creating a Food Budget
Luxury Teen Birthday Party
Planning A Luxury Teen Birthday Party
A couple working on their household budget.
Reducing Your Household Budget
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 16, 2016 at 6:36:34 PM on 10.0.0.200 in 949 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.