Display Children's Artwork and Replace Weekly

When my kids start back to school, artwork and other papers become numerous, so I thought of a neat way to give good papers and artwork a moment of praise. I bought a simple large frame from a thrift store. I bought one for each child. Every day when they get home they put the papers they are most proud of in a folder on my desk, at the end of the week, they select the one they like the best and want displayed in the frame for the week. We then take the new paper and replace the one from the week before inside the frame. It cuts down on the clutter of the fridge, and makes them feel important to have it displayed like it is.

By Shellebell from Omaha, Nebraska

Parenting General Parenting Memory KeepingMay 22, 2008
A child's drawing of a house, the sun and three stick figures.
Creating Quilts With Kids Artwork
A girl painting a picture on the floor.
Displaying Children's Artwork
Oil painting of house and fields.
Cleaning Oil Paintings
Little boy holding a drawing.
Organizing Your Children's Artwork
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 5:08:22 PM on 10.0.0.158 in 867 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.