How to Remove Underarm Sweat Stains from Light Clothing?

I have these dark stains in the underarm section of my white/bone blouses and shirts. The blouses are white and the long sleeve shirt is a Lycra knit. How do remove the stains? I have tried Oxiclean in my HE machine, but it did not work. Thank you.

By Sheila from So. Hadley, MA

I had the same issue with my son's T-shirts. I tried the Oxi-clean in my HE machine with no luck. But, when I tried a way on thriftyfun, I had great success. First fill your sink, etc. with hot water. Add about four scopes of Oxi-clean. Let soak overnight. Wring and wash as usual in your machine. This way worked so well that I tried it on old dried in blood stains and it removed about 95% of them.

Try Hydrogen Peroxide. My daughter just told me yesterday how well this works. We had a water spot on a tile ceiling once, and sprayed it with hydrogen peroxide, and it removed the stain.

sweat stain on dark clothing
Removing Underarm Sweat Stains from Clothing
Home and Garden Cleaning StainsApril 13, 2011
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
An aspirin bottle on it's size with aspirin pills spilling out of it.
Using Aspirin for Sweat Stains
Man With Stain in Underarm
Preventing Underarm Stains
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
🎉
🎄