Little Green Machine Won't Spray Cleaner - Categories:

Cleaning ToolsCleaning

Little Green Machine Won't Spray Cleaner

My Bissel Little Green Machine does not spray cleaning fluid. the pump is running, I have had the handle apart. Where might this be plugged and how do I clean it?

By Larry from Allegan, MI

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I had this problem. Take the outside part off. It doesn't look as nice, but everytime I put the outside part back on the handle on it stopped spraying. It was the only way to keep using it.

I have a handheld shampooer and I used a spray bottle instead of the sprayer on the shampooer.

I am having the same problem. It doesn't seem to have the power to spray. If the machine is up high and I take the head off, the water will trickle out. I am thinking maybe it's a pump issue? That it isn't pumping it right? I tried to "prime" the pump like the manual says, but nothing. Ultimately, it looks like dedejo's solution is the one that I have to continue using.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsMay 21, 2010
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 22, 2016 at 10:04:25 AM on 10.0.1.53 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.