Biscuit And Pancake Mix

• 6 cups sifted flour
  • 2 Tbsp. and 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
  • 1 cup nonfat dry milk
  • 2 1/2 tsp. salt

In a large mixing bowl, combine all. Spoon into a 2 quart container cover tightly and store in the refrigerator. Will keep about 1 month.

Baking Powder Drop Biscuits From On Hand Mix

Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, stir in 2 cups mix, 1 1/4 cups heavy cream (or 1 cup heavy cream plus 1/4 cup milk). With a fork, mix just enough to moisten mix. Drop the dough by heaping tablespoon onto lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes Makes about 20

By Randa from San Marcos TX

Would I ruin the recipe if I added a touch of vanilla and sugar? I might be able to eat it if it has no gluten in it. : } God bless you for the recipe.

I was wondering why the mix which is all dry ingredients needs to be stored in the refrigrator? If you added shortening then I could see why, because I've seen recipes before that had shortening added and they recommend storing in the refrigrator, but this is just dry ingredients, can you explain? Thanks

Food and Recipes Recipes Convenience MixesSeptember 20, 2006
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Rollong pin on round of pizza dough.
Biscuit Pizza Dough Recipes
Oatmeal Pancakes
Oatmeal Pancake Mix Recipes
Angel Biscuits
Angel Biscuit Recipes