ToysCollectibles

Looking for Information About These Dolls

I have these dolls and I need to know the names and any information about them. Thank you. I appreciate your time.

By dyalis4346 from Boston, MA

I'll direct your inquiry to my sister who collected dolls and owns several doll books; perhaps she can locate the dolls in her books. Do you see any serial number or mfg name on the buttocks of the doll or the back of the neck? Usually there's something on the doll that can help in the lookup.

My sister says they look like a German made doll. To me they look like they have a composition made face. That's the older way of making dolls. Composition made dolls weakness are tiny hairline flaws and they peel and crack easily. You can do a google search about vintage composition dolls and perhaps find out more. To help further, my sister will need the size of each doll.

Here's a few good websites that might help you in your research. Also, you can ask an antique doll collector for their expertise.

http://dollrefe  _doll_marks.html

http://www.ehow  ntique-doll.html

Go to Kovels.com, summit the picture of the doll's like you did here. They can give you the answer you are looking for. Hope this helps.

roadrouser

Nothing yet but with your help I know I will find the answer. By the way Lorelei the dolls doesn't have nothing written on them. I looked every where I can.