Clothing WashersAppliances

Washer Will Not Spin a Full Load

My washer only spins on small or medium loads. It is a 2 year old Whirlpool. I had to replace the motor after 1 month, but that warranty is done. Will I have to replace motor again soon?

By BFinley from Minneapolis, MN

Alot of time you will have a belt that spins your machine slipping and has to be replaced. You should check for that because I used to have that problem and I used an automobile belt from a car and it worked just fine, course you have to take the old one off first.

I had the same problem a few days ago and then it stopped spinning on spin dry so I have just ordered a new one.