CD Case Pencil Holder

Does anyone have directions to make a pencil holder using CD cases to put pictures in? I would love to have my friend's children make it for her and her husband this Christmas. Thanks!

By Diane from Wayne, NJ

Not sure if this is what you were looking for:

You could adapt it and put pics in the front of the cd case instead of doing the image transfers I would think.

In the same vein there is: cd case coasters ... tes-pretty-paper-coastertrivets.html

or calendars ... ystepprojectguides/ss/CDCalendar.htm

or photo frames

Kaelle's first link

is the best for what I think you're looking for but use a hot glue gun instead of tape for it to look more professional. Also, you don't need to do the transfers like she's showing, just simply glue your photos on to poster board that has already been cut to fit inside each CD case and slide in to place :-)

Three large stacks of CD Jewel Cases.
Uses for CD Jewel Cases
Crafts Recycled CraftsDecember 8, 2009
Making a Magnetic Locker Pencil Holder
Making a Magnetic Locker Pencil Holder
Reviving Dried Pencil Erasers
Glass frog pencil holders.
Unique Pencil Holders
Removing Graphite (or Pencil) Stains from Clothing