Honey for Pimples

Can you use honey for pimples?

Riley from Vancouver

I do not know about honey; but, the best treatment for pimples that I have found is a tiny dab of toothpaste just before bed. (It smells good and it is not sticky like honey.)

This worked wonders for me when I was younger and my teenage son used it also. It also works on any type of skin infection (pimples, boils, fever blisters, cold sores, etc).

Yes you can. Put a dab of honey over the pimple, and then top it with a band aid. By the next morning you should see a big improvement.

Hi, I am totally frustrated by my reoccuring acne. Just when it seems im rid of it its back again. I am so sick of forking out heaps of money on inaffective products, please help me, I am so tired of walking with my face down!

October 12, 2008 Flag

I have several wonderful tips! For beauty and health.
For those stubborn sore boils and pimples, just put a dot of honey on the sore spot cover with a band aid. The honey should pull the contents of the blocked pore over night (boils usually take a while longer.) By morning the blemish will probably be "pulled" and you will be ready to wash your face with ex-folliant.

The best ex-folliant I have ever found is cornmeal. It does not break down while you work it into your skin (gently with your favorite soap or lotion on a wash cloth.)

While you are doing this, soak some 2 Tablespoons oatmeal in a cup of water. (I like to run it through the blender first, but it's not mandatory.) Dip your well rinsed wash cloth into the water and rinse your face with the cold water from the oatmeal cup or just rinse with very cold water to close the pores.

By Acesnanna from Idaho
Girl with a pimple on her nose.
Getting Rid of Pimples Quickly
Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes FaceOctober 12, 2008
Orange Honey Sauce
Orange Honey Sauce Recipes
Someone using an acne cleansing pad on their face.
Homemade Oxy Cleansing Pads Recipes
jar of honey
Honey Cake Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
🎉
🎄