Uses for Ben and Jerry's Mini Spoons

You can think of this as being frugal, and recycling, too.

I had never had any Ben and Jerry's ice cream before. I know, insane, right? So last night I opened my first mini one, thinking if I didn't like it (NOT) I would only be out a dollar. They come with these cute little spoons on the top under a cardboard lid.

Well, I was about to recycle it today and it hit me, that looks like a little measuring spoon! I fished out my 1/4 tsp. measurer, and sure enough, two of them fit in the little spoon. That makes the mini spoon 1/2 tsp. for liquid or powder.

I also thought of some other things to do with them.

If a guy (sorry gals, but their thumbs are a little longer) has a sprained thumb and needs to immobilize it till they can work again or get to the doctors, or they have a bad nail brake, these can be great little splints.

I don't know if they can be drilled in the small little hole that is in the end, but if they can, they would make great key fobs, especially for property managers like me.

Do you enjoy making Turkeys and Bunnies with Construction paper? What cute feathers and ears! They are perfect for holding just the amount of beads you need for a project, or as a scoop for glitter!

So, can you all come up with more ideas? I know you can!

Source: I brainstormed this one today when cleaning up the kitchen!

By Poor But Proud from Salem OR

I guess I'm really old! What is a key fob? They would make good little tools to use as decorating cup cakes when kids do it with their little hands using the flat side of it to spread it.

These little bitty spoons (they give them with samples in grocery stores, cafes, etc.) are also great for lunch boxes. I use one to spread stuff on crackers, to eat pasta salad made with small pasta like alphabets or orzo, to eat pudding cups, or to slowly eat a small cup of soup. They make you eat slowly and really enjoy your food.

Actually, the older we are the more we think of "fob"...which is what they used to call the chain on a watch. So it's for key rings/chains, esp' if you have multiple like I do for the masters. All the other idea's were good, too!!

The B&J mini ice creams are a twofer for me. I love them (esp the Fudge Brownie one). They are a nice size and so so dee-lish! AND the little spoon works out perfectly for me in my glass studio for sprinkling on Pearl Ex mica powders on my creations!

Circle of Plastic Forks
Uses for Plastic Utensils
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Plastic Spoon
Uses for Plastic Spoons
Chocolate Covered  Spoon
Making Chocolate Spoons
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
🎄