Hermes The Cat

Hermes is a 1 year old street cat. We live in the country and someone had dropped him off in the night. He jumped into my truck when I was on my way to work at 4:30 in the morning and we've had him ever since.

Hermes likes to harass my other cats. He is a wonderful cat. The smartest cat we have ever had. He was around 2 months old when he was abandoned.

By Skyweaver from Gallatin, TN

Hermes The Cat

Oh. He is so cute! I had a stray cat that made his home with us for 17 years. His name was yappy and he died last May. Actually we had to put him to sleep because he became very sick and had cancer. I miss him. Your kitten is so adorable. Cathy from MA

There is a special place in heaven for those of us who take in the stray animals that others didn't want or didn't take care of properly. Hermes is real adorable and looks like my cat named Peaches.

Hermes is a beautiful, handsome boy!

Years ago, I took in an abandoned cat that looked just like him and named him Herman. Just seems odd that their names would be so much alike. He brought so much joy to us. Hope Hermes brings you just as much. He's very handsome.

Thank you everyone, He is beautiful, isn't he?

It is just amazing someone would throw him away. He has brought so much joy into our lives. The picture was taken from the outside. he was inside looking out through the window screen. (he is definitely an inside cat now ) here's one more.

You can tell all of us are cat people. (thank you editor)

<b>Editor's Note:</b> For some reason your picture is not showing up. Please try posting that one again.

I wish we could have a cat, we have 4 dogs with a high prey drive. I miss having a cat and so wish I could adopt one from the shelter...but the dogs are so rough it would not be fair to the cat. I loved looking at your darling, you are his angel, and I love the way he looks so happy and peaceful. Where we live people are always dropping off animals and the shelters are always overflowing, we do what we can. The cats don't last around here because of the birds of prey in the mountains. I so enjoyed seeing your dear with his paw up. He is adorable!

I love his name, Hermes, so regal. He is a gorgeous cat and sounds like a lot of fun and love.

I am glad you were able to give him the home he

needed.

=^..^=

What a sweet and beautiful big boy. We love cats around here, always seemingly to feed all comers. We only have one boy cat, I try to make him feel more like the king as the other two cats. One is very big and intimidates our boy, and Sophie (our oldest gal) tries to bully him, so Bailey boy gets top billing. Enjoy your sweet boy.

Photos Pets CatsFebruary 17, 2009
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🎉
🎄