Jethro (Bichon/Shih Tzu/Cavalier Mix)

Jethro is 5 1/2 months old. He is a mix of Bichon, Shih Tzu and Cavalier. My kids have grown and moved out and I wanted a dog for so long but waited for just the right one. I saw him up for adoption and fell in love. My kids gave him to me for Mothers Day!

He loves any squeaky toys. But his favorite thing is to be wherever I am. When I am out in the garden picking green beans, he lays next to me and gets his own, which he licks and then leaves for the birds.

I love this photo because Jethro is right next to me on the sofa with his little friend, 13 month old Isaac. He is actually waiting for crumbs to fall. But after a while he got tired of waiting and went to sleep on the baby's foot :)

By Carol

I love your little guy. He looks just like Sophia Mia. In this pic she is groomed differently, but usually Nonna (grandma) trims her so her face is fuller and I swear she looks just like your baby. The vet thinks she is Schnauzer/Yorkie, Yowzer or Snorkie, but now I wonder.

Wow! She looks exactly like Jethro, except his ears are more cavalier spaniel. Her tail looks like his too. Methinks there may be some Shitzu lurking in those cute genes. :)

closeup of puppy
Shih Tzu Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 30, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Shih Tzu
Shih Tzu Breed Information and Photos
Bichon Frise Puppy
Bichon Frise Breed Information and Photos